Wednesday, December 15, 2010

All I Want For Xmas Is These Books

Just in case you were racking your brain about what to get your favorite blogger of Christmas, here's my wish list:


Why Mutants Will Never Change by Gene Poole (co-written by the Swirling Eddies)
How to Grow a Brain by Sarah Bellum (Preface by Garrison Keillor)
Don't Eat Yellow Snow by I. P. Freely (now in its 50th printing)
Under the Bleachers by Seymour Butts (now in 100 the anniversary edition)
Writing a Bestseller without Selling Out by Page Turner (Epilogue by Garrison Keillor)
Who Goosed the Moose by Antler's in the Treetops (a true classic)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will also probably be interested in "100 Yards to the Outhouse" by Willie Makeit, with illustrations by Betty Dont.

Anonymous said...

These are must reads!

I think you might like, "Wai Mi So Phat?" by Li-Po Suk-yon. It is a little known Vietnamese work that I discovered at a yard sale last summer.

Michael B in Austin T

Matt said...

Drat! I don't have the illustrated edition!

Another good one is "Underwater Karate" by Ty Chi.

Anonymous said...

I heard there is an illustrated edition but it is out of print. I guess not that many people liked the illustrations.....

MB